Clever Coffee Dripper is perhaps the most versatile pour-over brewing system available. The water does not immediately drain into a vessel, it sits in the Clever, slowly extracting, making it function more like an immersion-style brewer than a pour-over. Coffee and water ratios will vary to taste, but whatever your preferred method, the Clever will produce a bright, rich cup of nuanced coffee that’s remarkably easy to repeat.The
Coffee: 22g Water: 375g Grind: Medium-Coarse Total Brew Time: 3:30 – 4:00
Requirements: Clever Coffee Dripper, mug, kettle, water, coffee, grinder, timer, wooden spoon
Brew Key: Need to step away for a moment while the coffee is brewing? No problem! The coffee only releases when you’re ready.
Note: The coarser your grind, the longer you’ll want to adjust the brew time.
• Heat 375 grams of water to 195 – 205 degrees
• Set filter into brew basket and pre-wet
• Drain excess water
• Add 22g ground coffee
• Pour 75g hot water, let bloom for 30 seconds
• Stir briefly and evenly
• Pour remaining hot water in circular motion
• Place lid on dripper
• Set Clever on cup or server at 2:30 – 3:00
• Let drip for 60-90 seconds
• Lift Clever and drink