Immersion-style coffee that looks like a pour-over
Set the brewer on your cup to release the coffee once it’s ready to drink. Clever, eh? It’s also the easiest of all brewing methods in terms of time spent brewing, cleaning and, just as important, enjoying.
- Includes dripper, coaster and lid
- Works best with #4 size filters
- Designed for manual, immersion-style coffee brewing
- Brews one 12-14 oz cup at a time
The Clever Coffee Dripper is perhaps the most versatile pour-over brewing system available. The water does not immediately drain into a vessel, it sits in the Clever, slowly extracting, making it function more like an immersion-style brewer than a pour-over. Coffee and water ratios will vary to taste, but whatever your preferred method, the Clever will produce a bright, rich cup of nuanced coffee that’s remarkably easy to repeat.
Coffee: 22g Water: 374g Grind: Medium Total Brew Time: 3:30
Requirements: Clever Coffee Dripper, mug, kettle, water, coffee, grinder, timer, wooden spoon
Brew Key: Need to step away for a moment while the coffee is brewing? No problem! The coffee only releases when you’re ready.
Note: Darn clever, eh?
• Heat 374 grams of water to 195 – 205 degrees
• Set filter into brew basket and pre-wet
• Drain excess water
• Add 22g ground coffee
• Pour 75g hot water, let bloom for 30 seconds
• Stir briefly and evenly
• Pour remaining hot water in circular motion
• Place lid on dripper
• Set Clever on cup or server at 2:30
• Let drip for 90 seconds
• Lift Clever and drink